See below for details on how to apply.
Recording Studio Electronics Product / Sales Manager
We are the U.S. Distributors of high quality studio electronics and 500 Series products. We are currently looking for a lead position to work as a product specialist and sales manager.
This person would be the first line of contact for current and potential dealers and be responsible for initial trouble shooting incoming calls as well as business development through outbound phone sales calls.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Expert proficiency in Pro Tools (digital audio workstation) and extensive recording experience.
- Experience with leading and boutique microphone preamps, compressors and DSP devices.
- Experience with 500 series product.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented achievement with a passion for success.
- Dynamic personality fitting to develop trusting business relationships.
- 2 or more years B2B and/or Retail Sales experience.
This position is ideal for a self starter with live and studio experience that is looking to advance in the professional audio industry.
- This position will be based in our Columbus Ohio office. Telecommuting is not an option
- This position requires some light travel (2 or 3 trade shows per year and dealer training)
- We offer a competitive Salary + commission. vacation time and Insurance co-op.
Please send resume and proper cover letter to [email protected]